The Hospitality Division of the Wayne Proctor Group is fast growing with a great team! This Island owned and operated franchise is dedicated to promoting values such as communication, teamwork, responsibility, and taking a hands-on approach. Each new hire will receive several months of training to ensure that they know how to give quality work and feel comfortable in their position. We strive to promote from within, to ensure upward mobility for its employees.
The primary objective of this role is to provide exceptional customer service to our customers, maintain a clean and organized store/workspace, and follow direction given by all levels of management.
The Server will be required to carry out but not limited to the following duties within the store.
· Serve customer in a timely manner;
· Provide friendly and helpful customer service;
· Process transactions;
· Dust, sweep and other cleaning duties;
· Organize and stock coolers and freezers;
· Complete price checks;
· Complete lotto training and process lotto transactions;
· Check for valid government ID’s when selling age restricted products;
· Adhere in all internal policies;
· Communicate effectively with management and other team members;
· Maintain acceptable dress code standards;
· Follow Violence Prevention and Health & Safety Regulations as wet out by Work Safe BC;
· Report unsafe working conditions to management;
· Other duties as directed.
· Reports to Supervisor, Assistant Manager & Store Manager
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
· Ability to maintain composure under pressure
· Ability to work independently and exercise initiative
· Ability to follow direction and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
· Demonstrate ability to provide exceptional customer service
· Demonstrate ability to work on till with minor or no cash outages