The Wellington Pub
3956 Victoria Ave, Nanimo, V9T 2A2
First opened in about 1870 near the west shore of Diver Lake, The Wellington Hotel was purchased by Joe and Hanni Van Gerven in June of 1975. In 1981, the existing Pub was opened, and in December 1984, the original building that housed the hotel was replaced with the new Wellington Hotel Liquor Store.
The Well Pub features daily lunch, dinner and beverage specials. Also, don’t miss our Sunday Brunch from 11:00am to 2:00pm.